April 12, 2014

The "IT" Factor


I watched the movie Something's gotta Give tonight (with Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, & Keanu Reeves). Before you read anything more, there are spoilers involved so if you continue reading, don't blame me. :-P

There's a scene (actually more than one, happily enough) in the movie where Jack and Diane's character's find themselves in a romantic situation and kissing ensues. The way he moves in and.. for lack of a better term, well.. takes her. THAT moment. That is what gets my blood stirring (amongst other things). He has "IT". That instinctive animal magnetism/presence that just... grrrrr. *shivers* So damn yummy!

Yet when Diane and Keanu kiss, that same something isn't there. He just doesn't have that "IT." It's so much softer and while watching it, I realized I could finally show people exactly what I'm talking about. The complete difference in those two scenes and even how she reacts. That's so very me.

Now dammit, someone kiss me! *grumps*

No comments:

Post a Comment