September 28, 2015

Things That Make Me Go WEEEEEEE

I often have people ask me what I'm "into" and in response, I usually laugh and tell them it would be faster to ask what I'm NOT into. My fetish list is long and only continues to expand. However, with that having been stated, there are certain things that are at the very top of my list.

Blindfolds/cuffs/bondage- The combination puts me into the right headspace very quickly. There's more to it than this but only those that I trust will know the rest.

Force- this includes grabbing my hair the right way, pushing me back onto the bed, moving me in whatever direction/way you want me to move. Essentially it's showing me your strength and the fact that you can take me because you're stronger than I am. As always, there is such a thing as too much, but when enough is used in the right way, it's fucking hawt.

Biting- LOVE IT. Especially when there is a growl added to it and (with men) when I feel the facial hair, I melt. Again, there is such a thing as too much, or too hard.

Violet wands- I adore them. They make me squeak, quiver, giggle, yip and yelp, and sometimes downright laugh out loud. Just be careful using them around my feet or you might get kicked or kneed in the head. LOL

Floggers- When they are particularly thuddy, I could lay there for hours being thwacked by one.

Rabbit fur/other soft stuff- Particularly excellent to mix in between other things.

Wartenberg Wheels- They make me shiver. I loves them.

Voice- Your voice is one of the most important tools you have. Use it the right way and I'll be putty in your hands. Or you'll get covered in girly goo.. either way.

Hands- Hands are fantastic. Use them for spanking or to soothe heated flesh, to pull hair or hold me tight. Contact is important. *nodnodnod*

I realize I didn't put a lot of stingy type toys on here, and I probably left off a few things, but the things listed are my absolute top things I enjoy. As I remember them, I'll come back and add them to the list.

I can take a decent amount of pain and while I do enjoy it, the things that really make me go into subspace involve variation, keeping me guessing and sensory overload. These combined with the right energy from my play partner will do it almost every time.

I didn't include orgasms and sex because, well, those should be a given. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment