December 8, 2014

Musings of a Little Beastie

"I want more of you. On me. Inside me. Your scent invading my nostrils. I want it all. I don't want it to stop. I want to drown in you. I crave you.

Even now I can feel your hands on me, pressing firm against my skin. I remember your nails dragging down my back; down my legs. I can feel the slickness of your tongue as you run it between my cunt lips, before plunging it inside, tasting me as deeply as possible.

The feel of your hand with my hair wrapped around it, pulling my hair as you fuck me from behind. It only makes me hungrier for more. Remember how I melted as you growled before biting me? I want more."

The little beast growls, pacing the confines of her cage, waiting until she can be unleashed once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment