January 31, 2015

Pity Party Central.

I'm feeling overwhelmed and frustrated on multiple levels. I'm having some difficulty in learning Spanish that I'm not quite sure how to overcome. On top of that, I'm stuck where I am with my job until my schooling is finished, but based on my most recent calculations, I will not be graduating for another *4* years. In two more years, I'll have been in school for officially 10 years (with a 2 year hiatus for the birth of my little one). I know that I am making progress and that it will happen but I despise my job. It is not want I want to do and many of the calls I take (yeah, it's customer service) can be EXTREMELY negative. Even if I have gotten better at dealing with it and remaining calm and focused during the calls, it still taxes me greatly. On top of that, because of schooling, I'm at home pretty much constantly without being able to get out. This means I haven't had sex in longer than I care to admit and playing only happens these days when I can actually get out of the house.

I realize that my situation is only temporary and I will be finished at some point but right now, as I'm in the middle of everything, I'm just so disheartened that it makes me cry. And of course every time I need that input of energy from even just a friend coming over, no one is available. I just... I'm ready for a change but I'm not situationally positioned to be able to accept the change.

Pardon me while I wallow in my pity party over here for a while, but find some rope and drag me out if you don't see any bubbles coming from the pool of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment