January 7, 2015

Seeing You Again

I see you from across the room and I can't help but smile. I love how sweet your face is and how soft you are. I can't wait to hug you because when you hug, you hug me with all of you, almost like you're wrapping yourself completely around me. Non-reserved hugs are the best hugs ever. Not to mention I can be incredibly geeky with you and you get it all. Not only that but you're excited about it too!

And then there's that look. That look you get when you're thinking things. Naughty things. I kiss you and you sigh, resolving yourself into the kiss and falling into it. Into US. In that moment no one else exists except you and me. your hands caress my back before reaching down to cup my ass, pulling me into you. I can feel how hard your cock is and it turns me on, making me moan softly as you continue to kiss me.

We haven't seen each other in so long we can't stop. We keep kissing as we move over and fall softly onto the bed, you on top of me. My hands work to unbutton your shirt and push it down, over your arms then off into the floor. You stop the kiss to pull my shirt off of me, my bra following just after. Your kisses trail down my neck to my nipple. You take my nipple into your mouth, teasing it with your tongue and teeth. You know this drives me crazy, causing me to whimper and writhe under you as my hips take on a life of their own.

My hands make their way to your cock, finding your pants were shed as you kept me distracted with your talented mouth. I stroke you, reveling in the returned teasing as you moan softly. I lean up to kiss your neck, whispering how much I enjoy seeing you wrapped in pleasure.

Nearly dizzy with hunger, you finally spread my legs and I gasp as your cock thrusts into me, feeling the desire burn even higher in intensity. You start thrusting slowly, teasing yourself as much as you are me, before starting to thrust faster. My hips undulate on their own, attempting to make you go faster, trying to take you as deeply as I can.  You fuck me in earnest, both of us lost in the moment before suddenly we've plunged over the edge and the sounds of us cumming fill the room.

Slowly, the room fills our vision again, and I curl up against you, giggly and cuddly but also sated. For the moment. I've got to give you a little time to rest before we start again after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment