June 12, 2011

A Night for Pleasure

The phone rings. I pick up and your voice instantly wraps itself around my mind, taking my will as gently as a feather falling through the air. My voice becomes soft and breathy with my accent becoming thicker as my mind is dissuaded from paying attention to how my words sound. Your words take me deeper and deeper, furthering my submission. There is nothing but your voice. Your words. The energy spoken transfers to a mind made pliable with need.

No longer do I see the flicker of the candle light against the wall. No longer do I see the curtains of the canopy above my bed as my body sways and moves at your direction. The bed softens beneath me as I lay on it, unable to stand any longer. My hands move of your accord and my legs spread, everything open to be viewed if one so desired. The room is thick with the scent of my desire and ne'er could I hide it even if I wanted to. The signs show slickly along my thighs.

I start to hear your voice in stereo, unable to comprehend the meaning of this and it only takes me deeper, ever deeper. Eyes closed, I hear you continue speaking and I begin to hear another voice whisper in my ear in addition to yours. Hands limp, I no longer realize the phone is not in my possession as the voices intermingle and take me beyond any point I have ever been. Through the haze I feel the blindfold being placed on and hear the jingle of the cuffs. There is no resistance to either of you as you do with me what you will.

Even more helpless than before, one voice in each ear spurs my whimpers and moans into outright thrashing. My skin tingles and my breathing is shallow with the need and desire pounding through my chest. Mouths take hold and hands run along edges, teasing and tantalizing, taking it ever higher. There is only pleasure. Insurmountable pleasure as I am taken as you see fit. Your desires are my will and my obedience is pleasure.  There is no hesitation. There are no thoughts. There is only you. All else does not matter at this time.

Pleasure is taken and pleasure is given until all beasts have been sated and as we lie there afterwards, your voices bring me slowly back. Touches shared and consciousness slowly attained, I'm unable to keep quiet that I think I may indeed have opened the door to a trouble I am all too happy to accept. It is an evening that will be long remembered. Well, mostly anyway. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment