January 27, 2011

Twinklie TV

You had asked me prior to this weekend if it would be ok to video us together. You never told me when it would actually happened, only that it would happen while we're here at some point. I don't even know where the camera is at. But you do. You've planned long and hard how this evening will go and everything has fallen into place just as you'd hoped it would. Better, in fact, than you could have wished for.

Whisking me away to the room under the pretense of "helping me take a nap", you lead me away from the group and down the hallway towards our room. The group giggles a bit but I don't realize what they're giggling about until much later. My mind is hazy from the many trances this weekend has induced and I happily follow, my hand in yours, as you lead me where you will.

Once in the room, you pick up a remote and press a button. My already enhanced state of confusion is heightened by this as nothing happens that I can tell when you do this. You ignore my questioning look and reach around to grab my hair at the base of my neck, bringing me down to kiss you. Every kiss from you leads me deeper and deeper. My consciousness recedes letting my trance take over and there is no holding back in my kiss with you.

You relinquish me from the kiss and order me to undress. Slowly, ever so slowly, each piece comes off, until I stand, my being bare before you. You tell me what a good girl I am for obeying and say one simple word. "Pleasure." I shiver and a moan slips through my lips. Your hand slips back into mine and you lead me to the bed, telling me to get comfortable as you sit down beside me. Once I'm comfortable, you look down at me and stroke my hair, telling me how proud you are because I'm being such a good girl. So obedient and willing to please. Your hand caresses my cheek and rests there as you murmur things that take me down deeper. Further down the rabbit hole, slipping and sliding into the ether.

You're watching my every move, my eyes unfocused and with an almost blank stare. My mind is so vastly empty, soaking up everything you say. You touch me and I purr, an automatic response that I have no control over. Of course I have no control over anything at this point. I have given it all to you. I am your doll. I am your plaything. I am yours to do with as you wish. Your words are pleasure to my ears and with each syllable my desire heightens, because that is what you wish. You have told me that the more you speak to me and the more you touch me, the wetter I become.

Your hand caresses my cheek again and makes its way softly and slowly down my neck, lingering there for a moment, and then moving down my chest. Your fingers make lazy circles around my nipples, almost, but not quite touching the nipple itself. Finally you touch my nipple and at the same time you say, "Pleasure." I moan and arch very slightly into your hand. We both know each time you say this, it grows stronger inside, making me needy for you and oh so wet. My nipples are so sensitive to your touch that I'm beginning to mewl softly.

Sometimes it's the tops of your fingernails. Other times it's your fingertips. Each touch, each caress drives me higher and higher, deeper and deeper. Your hand continues its path lower until you reach between my legs and find your hand covered in my wetness. You chuckle and tell me what a good needy girl I am. "Yes, Goddess yes!" is my exuberant response. You tell me that when you ring my bell, I will cum for you, because I'm such a good, obedient girl. I answer with the response you have written into me so deeply it comes naturally. "Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience."

Stroking softly, you continue stoking the flames, urging me ever higher, deeper and deeper still. No thoughts. Only desire and unbound obedience stir my body into motion as you slide one finger in and touch me lightly. My body flies into motion, arching into your hand, my cries echoing across the room as orgasm after orgasm flows through me. I can't stop, not until you move your hand. You know this. You planted the suggestion earlier in the day. You remove your hand and my body relaxes on the bed, my breaths heaving from my chest from my exertion. You give me a few moments for my breathing to calm down and again, sliding in one finger, causing my body to go into the chaotic swirl of multiple orgasms once again.

Once you feel I've had enough, you release me from the orgasms, and quiet me down, letting me know how well I've done for you and how much you enjoy playing with me. You slowly bring me back up, bringing me back to consciousness, even if only just barely. You kiss me again and reach over to tap the remote once more. One more kiss leads to even more passionate moments to be played out some other time...

No comments:

Post a Comment