January 3, 2011

The weird things that flow though my head...

This New Years Eve did not go as planned. I had spoken with M'Lady about maybe getting to visit her and some other special people in Raleigh, NC, but it was not to be. So I made my way to my friend's house where there was going to be the annual NYE party that I usually attend. The evening progressed into many snuggles and much attention.

Now that it's been a couple of days, the lack of touch is starting to kick in. It makes me realize yet again, how much I need touch. There is so much more I could say in regards to this, but there are some times when things should be kept private. Let's just say that I hope to be able to get more snuggles like I had Friday night/Saturday morning.

I need to touch people, to feel the heat lifting from their skin and sinking into me, keeping me alive. Kisses, touches, caresses, nibbles, and other forms of touch have the ability to bring me up from the depths of whatever mental hell I've dropped into and can deflate almost any anger that has built up. Sometimes it's a rough touch that does it and at others, it's a gentle caress that can do it.

My heart yearns for things I can't speak of at this time for fear that it will jinx anything I'm thinking of and so I'll stop it here. Good night everyone. May you have someone to snuggle you close and show you they care for you.

2 comments:

  1. *touch touch touch touch touch touch touch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are quite loved honey and i intend to touch you often. <3 =^_^=

    ReplyDelete