February 8, 2011

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Today is one of those days where I want to rant and rave and be taken down and just... well just fucking taken. I'm not really sure why I'm so grumbly and grouchy but maybe it's because I haven't been able to submit or surrender in a while. I just know that my skin is getting itchy and I want to be worn out. On multiple levels. 
I want to feel the warm soft flesh of someone using her feminine wiles on me while being entwined on a big bed. I want to have my ass worn out using a variety of toys and then fucked mercilessly until I don't even know my own name. I want to be snuggled and told I am accepted even with all the kinky perversions I love so much. 
I want to have my hair pulled and to have my pants tranced off me (maybe even literally on that one). I want to be taken with the force and willpower and claimed and made to know that my place is solid and that there isn't sand under my feet, that my place is solid and unyielding.
I want people not to argue with me when they ask me for advice when I give it. If they just wanted to argue, then they should say so instead of asking for advice and then when I give it, taking each bit and turning around with why they can't take that bit of advice to heart. I don't give advice lightly and I give it with complete and total honesty. I wouldn't give it if I believed it wouldn't be useful.
I also want to be a part of something bigger than me. To be remembered. I realized this today. There is a deep, dark hidden desire to be smacked by the gods and be the path they desire me to be on. I want to be someone legends are written about. This is a dangerous path for my thoughts to tread. I am well aware of this. And yet there is a part of me that desires to be swept up in a whirlwind of supernatural, something dangerous. Danger is enticing. It's exciting and the adrenaline rush is wonderful. Who would have ever guessed that I'm an adrenaline junky? LOL
Ah well. Today's blog has been brought to you by the letters r, a, m, b, l & e.

No comments:

Post a Comment