February 10, 2011

Memories

You were mid-forties and I was barely legal. You had dark hair and blue eyes and were thin, but not thin enough to be considered skinny. You were the first man I was with physically that saw the possibilities in me. And then you were gone as if you had never been.
It's amazing the things one remembers from fond moments long past. There are times when one wonders what happens to those whose time with you was fleeting but memorable. For all I know, he was using my naivety to get a piece of young little ass and then moved on when he found the experience he desired.
All I know is that I still look on my memories of my time with him fondly and sometimes, in the silence of my own mind, I wish I could find him again, see how he's doing and maybe find the friendship I lost so long ago.

1 comment:

  1. lol... you're lucky, I'm still with my first :p

    ReplyDelete