March 1, 2011

Busy busy busy

So, on top of dealing with the soft guard, I've had to take numerous vitamins and exercise and make sure to get enough sleep. Oh and drink a gallon of water every day. I have also cut back on the amount of carbs in my diet. To be honest, I really haven't missed having tons of bread or pasta or various other things. I haven't cut them out entirely, just cut back on them. Between everything I've been doing, I lost 5 lbs. last week. Since I can't stop doing what I've been doing since it's doctor mandated, I'm hoping the trend keeps up.
I figured out last night that if I lose 10 more lbs, I'll be back to where I was a year ago, before I started gaining the weight back. This makes me very happy. I have 45 more lbs to go before I reach my goal and right now it feels like I truly can do it. Right now I have MUCH more energy than I'd been having and I feel better in general as well. I've become very happy because I feel so good and the bit of play time I got this weekend certainly didn't hurt. If anything, it's made me obnoxiously happy (as if THAT could ever happen LOL :P).
I've also noticed that with me being so perky and happy, my brain has tended to become even more random, catching people even more off-guard than before. Yeah, like that was an unexpected reaction to everything. I think I enjoy catching people off guard because no matter how many masks a person has up, when you do this, you can always catch a glimpse of who they are deep down in that moment.
I've also noticed that the happier I am, the less I feel the need to write. Not that I stop, it's just that I don't feel the need to pour my emotions out onto paper. It's not all due to me being happy thought. The new schedule I've created for exercising doesn't leave me much time to myself in the evenings. And the weekends recently and into the next few weeks are incredibly busy. I have no idea how my schedule filled up so quickly. It seems to have just kinda popped up like that. I'm not complaining at all. I just am surprised by it.
School starts at the end of March and then at the end of April I'm going to NEEHU2. So even after my weekends calm down, I'm going to continue being busy. I really can't complain about everything though because it's all good stuff.  I just hope my luck continues to be good and things continue to keep looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment