March 22, 2011

Sometimes. Just... Sometimes.

Sometimes you hold onto a memory or a dream for too long and find out that time has changed who you are. When you realize this, you know it's time to let go. It may still hurt, even years later, to do this, but sometimes it's necessary. And so I cut loose dreams that will never come true, that will never be, that I held onto for years without realizing it. *breathe in deep and sigh out*

This does not mean anything will be changing. In fact, I hope it means things currently going will go better. This is just me shedding myself of mental clutter that I didn't realize I was holding onto. To say any more would make me uncomfy so I'll leave it there for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... like christians with "unspoken" prayer reequests... you KNOW they mean themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete