April 2, 2011

What is free time?

I haven't written very much recently, because I just haven't had enough time to be able to focus on it. Every weekend for at least the past month I have had something going on. Somewhere to be, someone to do... Err... I mean someTHING to do. Yeah. That's what I meant. So anyway, I started back to school this week after having to deal with much drama surrounding my financial aid. I have that fixed and was able to proceed with class. YAY ME!
I'm taking business tax this quarter and I started out with only one because I didn't want to overload myself (not to mention with going to NEEHU2 at the end of April, it's going to be fun juggling school with work and play). I expected I would have tons of homework but I was able to get all of it done that I could do by myself without the teacher's help this morning in only a couple of hours. 
After I finished that, I sat down and it finally dawned on me that I have no plans this weekend and I can actually sit down and relax for a day or so. After being busy for so long, it feels weird not to have anything I have to do **RIGHT NOW**. So I thought I would take a bit of time and update everyone while I have the chance.
I've had some very much needed play time in the last few weeks and I'm looking forward to having more at NEEHU2 and after this quarter with school ends. And depending on how this quarter goes, I may up my workload to two classes next quarter. I guess we'll see how things go.
And as far as my jaw goes, I'm still doing the treatment plan. My next appointment is on the 12th. Still no caffeine and all the other stuff I mentioned before. I haven't lost much weight but I have had a few people ask me if I have. I guess I must be replacing fat with muscle. Not that I'm complaining about it, it's just disheartening to see the scale moving in minute increments both up and down. The doctor said he wanted me to go on Atkins and while I haven't started it yet, I still plan on doing so, as soon as I can get it figured out. LOL
Ok. I think I've droned on long enough for everyone for one evening. More to come once I know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment