April 10, 2011

Weight loss update

Over the last several weeks, I've been getting very disheartened by the fact that my scale has been going up and down within a pound every time I've weighed in, which I do every Saturday morning. Then I put on a dress and realized it was too big. It now has to be put away (I'm saving all of my "big" clothes for when I do have another child so I don't have to buy clothing during the pregnancy). This made me realize that even though the scale has not been moving much at all, I am still seeing a difference since I've started exercising 4 miles a day, every day.

And for those that care or want to know, this is the lady who does the videos I've been using: http://www.lesliesansonevideos.com/.

So, I sat down last weekend and took my measurements. I'm not one of those women that keeps her weight and all of that a secret, so I will be sharing specifics. If you don't want to know, then don't read any further because I'll be posting the differences at the end. I may even post before and after pics once I reach my goal size. I say size at this point as I only have one more size to go before I've reached my goal size in jeans. This makes me very excited and happy. I don't know how long it will take me to get there, but I'm going to keep working at it and do my best. That's all I can do.

And now, without further adieu, I present to you the differences from October 11th, 2010, to last weekend, April 2nd, 2011.

                    10/12/10                      4/2/11
Weight:       184.75 lbs                  172.5 lbs
Bust                 45"                            43"
Rt Arm            13"                            12"
Lt Arm            12.5"                         12"
Waist              40.5"                          38"
Hips                45.5"                          44"

I've gone from size 16 jeans down to size 10. My goal size is 8. If I get below that, I'm not going to complain. LOL

1 comment: