April 22, 2011

Pre NEEHU Prep

So, I'm going through my clothes and trying to figure out what I can carry with me in a case small enough to be considered carry-on. Damn those luggage fees are a bitch. I was going to try to bring an extra special outfit but then I realized the elastic in the top needs to be replaced. So now I'm trying to figure out if I can get the bells on my other special outfit and if it would work for what I have planned. And I just don't know. This is mildly irritating to say the least.

As far as my other wardrobe attire goes, I have absolutely no idea. I doubt I'll be wearing pants. Most likely it will be all dresses/skirts/etc.. When I'm wearing clothing at all that is. Mostly, I plan on bringing comfy clothes. And of course it also depends on the weather for that region too. I will have to keep an eye on the weather up there since I'm sure it's much different than being in GA. Truth be told, I probably won't know my attire until the night before/day of my trip. Yes, I have to admit, I'm a last minute packer. And then I pack too much. *sighs*

I've heard there will be cookies and this is totally awesome. Luckily I have no nut allergies so if peanut butter cookies are made, it can be guaranteed I will be partaking of their deliciousness.

The downside to all of this planning is that I have yet to get my plane ticket. The one time they came down low enough for me to afford it, it didn't stay down long enough for me to actually get it. And that sucks big fat monkey balls. I keep watching the prices and it seems like they come down the lowest on Tuesdays. If the prices don't come down far enough, I have no idea what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment