April 18, 2011

Me? Busy? Why would you say that?

So, of course I would pick a night when I'm super tired because I didn't get any sleep the night before to write a blog entry.

I've been busy between school and work and home and more work and friends. I have really been enjoying my class and learning lots of things one needs to know to deal with taxes and business accounting. Accounting geeks of the world unite! (Why, yes, I *DO* love spreadsheets. Why do you ask?)

No kinky play recently, I'm sad to say. Hopefully I'll get some again soon because I could use it. Of course I could use it every day if I could get it that often, but then I have been called greedy before. *shrugs*

I'm also still freaking out about my upcoming birthday. It's just over 2 months away that I'll turn 30. Logically I know that nothing will really be different, but emotions don't function on a logical level. I still want to do something extraordinary, that I've never done before, but I'm worried that my birthday will turn out to be dull, with nothing going on.

I went through my clothes this weekend and bagged up a bunch and put my nicer stuff in garment bags to be put away (and maybe taken in once I'm down to my goal size). It made me feel good to get that done and know exactly what I have. I've also decided that when I do get down to where I want to be, I'm going to find someone to take some pictures. I want a combination of both kinky and vanilla pictures to be professionally done. I know it will be expensive, but I really think it is something I'd love to do.

And now, I'm off to bed before I fall over sideways and can't get up. G'night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment