April 2, 2011

Kippy, anyone?

I have thought on the subject of puppy play and kitty play for a while now. I've had a curiosity about it for even longer. I don't really feel that I would fit well into either type of play. And going further than that, of kitty girls and puppy girls. 
I have been meaning to write about this and as my previous writing stated, I haven't had the time. So here I am.  Diving into the realm of spirituality and whatnot, I don't feel I would be suited to be either a puppy girl or a kitty girl. Deep down inside, I feel more akin to something between a black panther and a wolf or a fox. I would say it's rather an odd combination of all three. And how would you refer to someone like that? I've created the label of "kippy" for this. It just feels right.
Sometimes I purr and slink around, scheming and manipulating on the level that a cat would. Other times, you can see me bouncing and wagging my tail or pouncing on something with a ferocity that can be quite stunning if you're not prepared for it. I will latch onto something like a "dog with a bone". (Pun not quite intended)
I'm not really certain what to do with this information, but it's nice to have it down in writing instead of just as a mental word document in my head. *shrugs* It is what it is, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment