July 1, 2013

I Need

Take me in your arms. Kiss me. Ease your hand up my back, to the nape of my neck. Grab my hair and hold it tight, taking my will with your grasp. Make me yours. Love me. Turn me on until my thighs are soaked with my desire.

These dreams wrack my brain. Take them and warp them to your will. Wear me out so that I don't dream of you. Light my body up like a fire, burning so bright and intense that we both melt with the heat of it. I can feel your hands on me, your body pressing into mine as you pin me down, your mouth devouring mine. I can hear the growl crawl slowly along my skin, caressing it, scorching it. Fuck me already!

You tease and torment, just barely pulling at the strings that bind, letting me know you're there, but not daring to pull any harder for you know how much I want it and need it. My mind roils knowing you are there but I can't touch you even though I yearn to and need to more than I could even begin to say.

I need. Over and over my brain tells me this in so many ways. I dream of your hands on my body, inside me, twisting at turning, ever sharpening the desire until I can't think straight. I dream of dancing against you, flesh against flesh. Oh heavens, I can see it even now. It takes my breath away and makes my eyes glaze over as the feeling overwhelms me. Feeling myself under you. Yes, more, please! Please, Sir, may I have another?

How many ways can I say the same thing over and over? I need. My brain is telling me this through my dreams which means I have gone for far too long. How long must I wait for release?

1 comment:

  1. *sighs* Very well written. If that doesn't get someone's attention, I don't know what will!

    ReplyDelete