July 1, 2013

Life.

Oh blogging, how I've missed thee. Life has been very crazy. I took a break for summer semester because the class schedule and the way the financial aid works did not mesh for me. I thought I would have a chance to take a break and relax for a bit. Take a couple of trips to see cherished/loved ones. Well, yes and no. Somehow every weekend just about became filled up with something and now I'm just over a month away from the semester starting again. I feel like I'm scrambling to get the time I want with those that I desperately need time with before I start back up with school again because it's highly unlikely I'll get much time away again (DragonCon aside) until next May.

I've advanced to being in the intermediate level for Tai Chi and I'm still enjoying it every bit as much as I did when I first started. I still have a long way to go but I plan to stick with it as long as possible. My health is a bit better than the last time I wrote. I had my follow up with the ENT last week and my hearing in my left ear is about 10 decibels better than before. Slowly but surely, I will find what works for me. One MAJOR thing that helped was getting my tail up to the mountains for a day or two. I think that is the most beneficial stress relief I've had in a while. I need more (anyone own a house along/close to the Blue Ridge Parkway that they wouldn't mind lending me crash space in every so often??)...

I've been getting the urge to write again recently but I haven't had much chance to do so. I have a feeling tonight may bring a flurry to release what has built up. Hopefully I'll be able to write again more. I've missed it terribly.

1 comment:

  1. Squiikitoi not busy is a Squiikitoi not happy though

    ReplyDelete