July 1, 2013

Masquerading as a Sound

The drums beat faster as the rhythm wends it's path through the song and the undertones bounce through my bones, carrying me along with the dance.  Faster and faster, wider out, then back in, weaving to and fro with different partners exchanging with another, never knowing one from the next, until I get to you. I know you too well. I've never seen you before but I know you. I know the feel of your hand in mine, the intensity of your eyes looking into mine.

Suddenly, I realize it is darker than before, sounds faintly pressing upon my mind as your hand wraps tightly around mine, spinning me farther into the darkness than ever before. Your body presses finally against mine and I feel your hardness pressing into me, causing my breath to catch, my face to flame with warmth. No questions are asked; no words are spoken. Your mouth crushes mine, taking my breath and changing my body to molten liquid, your hand pressing against my lower back, pulling me even closer to you.

Desire quickens our pace to a corner where you press me against the wall. Your hands find their way under my skirts, testing the truth of my liquid core. I break our kiss to beg you to fuck me, knowing you will whether I beg or not, but you shush me with a finger against my lips and a warning in your eyes. Then your lips are on mine again and all I can do is writhe against you, waiting and soaring ever higher with desire as you tease and tempt me to your heart's desire.

I am unable to think any longer and only your mouth upon mine, your tongue against my tongue keeps me from crying out. Without warning, I feel your cock press against my outer lips, pushing inwards and up, pressing into me until you fill me. You begin pounding into me, your cock so very hard. You fuck me to the timing of the drums, slower and then faster, using the rhythm to assuage our hunger for each other. During the breaks of the drums, you hold still. I cannot and I continue squeezing my muscles around your cock and then shuddering as you start thrusting once more. Orgasm after orgasm trails through me until I can no longer tell where one stops and the next begins.

You continue thrusting, your cock growing ever harder and larger inside me. It begins to seem as if it will never end until you finally cry out, cumming with me as you throw me once again over the precipice to tumble once more, my juices running down your shaft and my thighs alike. Your cock throbs with the force of your orgasm, causing me to moan softly.

Eventually we pull apart and figure out where we are, joining back in with the dancing. Losing each other in the exchange of partners, I know I will see you again. Some other time or place, I will see you again.

1 comment:

  1. ok, I bet the other dancers loved that too? :p I know I did ;)

    ReplyDelete