June 16, 2012

Day 1: The meaning behind your blog name


To discuss this, I actually have to talk about a couple of different names. First, there's my current FL nickname: twinklie. Then there's my previous nickname: kibblesntits. And finally, there's another nickname I go by: squiikitoi.

Squiikitoi is the oldest of all three nicknames and I still use it today. It came from my days of playing World of Warcraft. I had a gnome rogue who had pink bubblegum colored pigtails and she was very mischievous. She was a character that I truly relished playing. she was cute and feisty and didn't take shit from anyone. I adored her. The name for that character stuck with me even after I left the game and it's one that I will always cherish.

Kibblesntits. This was a nickname that I came up with on a whim and it made me laugh. I don't really use it any longer but some people still refer to me by it, so I felt it should be mentioned.

Twinklie is the newest of my nicknames. I created it a couple of years ago because I felt it was time for a change. What I actually wanted to use was twinkie, because well.. I'm soft and squishy with a yummy cream-filled center. That didn't feel quite right though, so I came up with twinklie, with a bit of help. I'm sure it will change again at some point, but who knows to what. My brain is a weird place after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment