June 24, 2012

Day 7- The hardest lesson you've had to learn

Wow. Okay, so I  knew some of the topics I picked would be difficult, but damn.

I think that, at this time, the hardest lesson I've had to learn is that there are some people that I will never be able to gain approval from. There are some people that I can never please and there are those that I can't be "enough" for. I've had to learn is that I don't HAVE to please everyone, be enough for everyone, or have everyone's approval.

It is difficult sometimes, especially when I'm by myself with no one to talk to, that there are key people out there for whom I AM enough. There are those close companions, friends, and more, that I can please and who accept me for who I am. These people know who they are. They will never know how much I need them and appreciate everything they mean to me (not to mention how much I care about them. :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment