June 26, 2012

Day 10- Offline vs. Online relationships according to your own experiences

Online relationships aren't really relationships. You don't know the person on the other side of the screen. A relationship may start online, but it doesn't truly start until you've met that person in real life. There are people that would disagree with me about this, but I can almost guarantee that those people do not have much luck in relationships offline. What happens is that a person falls in love with an idea. An idea that the person on the other side of that screen is the perfect person of their dreams. The other person? Who knows if they are pretending or if they are actually the person the other one is "in love" with. 

Once you meet the other person in real life, it transitions into a long distance relationship. Obviously I'm biased in my opinion. I don't do online relationships. If I can't hold the other person, touch them, smell them, or hear their voice then it's not a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment