June 17, 2012

Day 2: Where you’d like to be in 10 years


In 10 years, I want to be finished with school and having obtained my desired certifications (CPA & possibly CFE). I want to be working in an environment that I can truly thrive in (i.e. an accounting position, higher than entrance level). I also want to be in a better position to enjoy more things kink.

I thought perhaps I'd have more to say on this one, but I guess my goals are really simple. I could add in that I also want to have obtained my license for driving a motorcycle and to own a motorcycle by this point as well. I also hope to be MUCH farther along in Tai Chi than I currently am, but then I plan on doing Tai Chi for the rest of my life, so...

Another goal is to have reached my goal size and to have had at least one, if not multiple, sets of good, professional, kinky photos done.

I didn't realize it was this simple, but to actually achieve these goals takes a TON of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment