June 30, 2012

Day 12- Bullet your whole day

I'm going to use yesterday, since today isn't over yet. :-P

* Wake up, and then remember I don't have to work today. Yay!
* Get dressed
* Eat breakfast
* Go to my ENT appointment (to be told that I am being sent to a Neurotologist/Otolaryngologist because my ear issues (Meniere's Disease) are too complicated for a regular ENT to be able to treat. Yay for obscure illnesses...)
* Go to meet up with my sister
* Pedicure time! (Red with fireworks this time :D )
* Go home and relax while Mini-me naps
* Prepare and pack for my 4.5 hour trip
* Get stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours.
* Watch the temperature creep up to 120 while sitting in traffic.
* Watch car after car pull over due to issues from the heat. Also- Thankful one of those is NOT me.
* Get off of the highway and see no traffic for the rest of the trip while passing through gorgeous views and fields of crops.
* Arrive at my destination, frustrated and tired. Also- hot.
* Have scrumptious dinner prepared by my hosts.
* Fall asleep in chair while visiting.
* Get told to go to bed. I do.

My life is truly exciting... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment