October 19, 2010

Dinner and a Feast of the Sensations

It has jokingly been said by people that my phone is a growth, as it is always at my side. Little do they know that I have it at my side so I don't miss a phone call. This day in particular, I would have cried had I missed a call as it is the day I received the call saying you are coming into town and I should be prepared and waiting for you when you arrive.

I successfully escaped my cubicle early that afternoon and head home to ready myself. After bathing and taking care of the other necessities, I pull out the pink knee length dress you bought for my birthday. The fabric feels so soft against my skin and I love to wear it. Next to come are the thigh highs, which are so silky I have to take my time, luxuriating in the texture as they caress my legs.

I pull my hair up on both sides, so that it stays up and out of my face, showing off my slender neck along with the necklace and earrings. For this evening, I have chosen a slender necklace with a circle in the middle, attached to the necklace by two more circles. The earrings are almost dream catchers, with only minor differences and both the earrings and necklace are made of silver so they glitter in the soft light.

You have advised me to not wear any perfume as you prefer my natural scent. With such having been done, I head to the kitchen to finish making dinner as I know you'll be hungry when you arrive. I had started a pot roast that morning, with potatoes, onions and carrots. Checking on it, I find that it will be ready just in time.

The key in the lock cues me in to you opening the door and I turn with the ladle still in my hand from where I had served dinner. Setting it down, I turn to find myself caught up in your arms, your kiss setting my lips aflame, the heat travelling through my system. Letting me loose, you pull out my chair, seating me before seating yourself.

I wait for you to eat first and seeing your smile, I know that you are enjoying it and that I may eat as well. We talk and let dinner settle before I excuse myself to powder my nose. I hear shuffling from the other room and guess that you are bringing your stuff in and getting comfortable.

I finish cleaning up from dinner and head to the bedroom to find you have indeed gotten yourself comfortable, transforming it into the perfect place for fantasies to be created and brought to life. Candles lit provide a warmth no electric light can bring to a room. Soft sheets adorn the bed with other necessities set off to the side, on the bench against the wall.

Closing the door to shut out the rest of the world, I turn back to you. You walk over and your hands caress either side of my face, weaving themselves into my hair and bringing my eyes up to yours. Ever so softly, you reach back and touch my button. Instantly I am yours, pliable and soft, entranced by your touch and your voice. You order me to strip down to my thigh highs and heels and face the wall. I have no will to defy you and so I do, my hand bracing myself against the wall.

You are behind me now, your hands gathering memories of how my skin feels before you come in closer, your cock bouncing against my ass cheek with your excitement. You place the blindfold over my eyes, taking that sense away from me ad whispering, you tell me of how you had imagined yourself in one of my stories, of how you enjoyed that image very much. Your hand hits my ass cheek just as you bite my neck, taking me in a way that few would understand.

I am led to the bed and turned before being shoved onto it. Ever so slowly, you start taking my chakra powers, taking each drop and draining my will so that there is nothing left but you. You become my will. Combinations of sensations override my ability to reason and I am left a floating quivering mass of jelly. Then the sensations subside.

You explain everything you are doing and will do as you are doing them. Next comes the cupping. The sensation is intense and causes me to float higher, no will left but for yours. The ability to say yes Sir or no Sir you have left for my safety. You slide the cups around on my back creating interspersing circles of flesh, before finally removing them, each one letting out a soft "POP" as the suction is released.

You roll me onto my back, drawing the chakra symbols before lighting each one on fire and then wiping it out, giving me my powers back each time. The last one lights my nipples on fire, which I find a fascinating sight. It seems like this one lasts for a long time, even though I know it only lasts a moment before it too is wiped away.

Lying on the bed beside me, you stroke my hair and kiss me deeply, your hand going between my thighs, feeling how wet I am. You get up and change position so that you can taste me, licking in thick, long, sure strokes. Seeing your cock so close, I reach over and take the length of you into my mouth, my tongue undulating around it, sucking on you as I do so. I can't help but try to drive you as crazy as you are driving me.

Finally, you back away and lie down on the bed, cueing me in as to what you want next. Crawling slowly up from the bottom of the bed, I let my hair drag across your legs, the sensation of that combining with my hands softly making their way up your thighs before stroking you for a moment. I climb on top, glowing from the energy exchange. Your cock feels so good embedded deeply inside me that I don't want to stop. That feeling of fullness can't be found any other way than having you inside me.

I rock just right so that you are hitting that spot that sends me over the top every time and can't stop myself from coming, my juices flowing down your cock, my energy wafting out and over you, carrying you over the edge with me.

Floating and drifting, we finally come back to earth to find there are chocolates and wine waiting on our attentions with more energy shared betwixt us in the process, before finally we curl up together, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment