October 19, 2010

Switch?

OK, so I do have a dominant streak in me, but its not really all that often it pops its head up to say hello. Most of the time though, when it does show up, once I have the person under my control, so to speak, I get really confused as to what to do next. I get really self conscious.

When I think about it and realize this, does it mean that I'm not really a switch? I guess I'm still trying to find myself even though I've been involved off and on in the lifestyle for a little while now.

Now, there are times when, especially with other women, I want to take and throw them down and have my way sexually, in fact I prefer to give than receive when it comes to women. I have no trouble doing what I want with them. But when it comes to men, I prefer to be told what to do, what he may want, especially sexually.

Ah well.. goes over to her drawing board and starts scribbling pretty flowers all over

No comments:

Post a Comment