October 19, 2010

One Wish

You know that question about what would you most wish to do before you die, so that you don't have any regrets? Well, I've thought about this many times over the years, and I've come to realize there really is only one thing that I have a burning desire to do that I haven't done yet.

I want to be an attendant of a masquerade ball. A real one with fancy rennessaince outfits with masks and everything. That is what I want the most. I wouldn't want to go with anyone because I wouldn't want to know who anyone was. I would want to see if I could discover those I know closely, on my own. I also wouldn't want them to know what I'd be wearing. I think a large part of the fun of it would be the anonymity. The possibilities abound within this landscape. Now this isn't to say I don't want those close to me there... Just that I want to be able to find them out in my own way. grins and pictures the many various ways this could be possible

I've never had the opportunity to be a part of something like this and it just... well, I could die a happy woman if I had that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment