October 19, 2010

Taken

You grab my hair, twisting it, pulling it, dragging me to my knees. My eyes close, my body melts and I become putty in your hands by this mere act.

You thrust your cock into my open and waiting mouth, forcing me to take all of you, sucking and licking, my tongue writhing around your cock as I swallow you whole. You fuck my face, taking my mouth as though it were my cunt, pounding fierce and hard.

Having had enough of this, you pull me up by the hair you still hold in your grasp, and bend me over the table, flipping up my skirt with your other hand and gruffly spanking each cheek before ripping my panties off as if they were made of paper. I feel the roughness of your hand as it caresses my ass, slipping down between my thighs to find that I am leaking with wetness, proving my excitement to you.

Satisfied that I am indeed ready for you, you position yourself behind me, sliding the head of your cock up and down my wet slit, moistening it before you thrust in, hard and demanding, taking what is yours. It always has been and always will be yours. Thrusting, taking me, pulling my hair back and causing me to arch backwards into you, I cry out, needing more and more, giving you more and more.

You slow, then stop, pulling out and releasing my hair before moving away, leaving me standing there, a sopping mess between my legs. Quivering, I do not move, as I know that would only take away the pleasure. I feel the paddle, cold against my skin and know that I must stand and take each swat without complaint. One, two, three strikes, fast and furious, turning my ass red and making it sting. Four, five, six more swats and I am whimpering. I can't help it. I whimper in time with each hit, my ass heedlessly pushing into the hits, wanting, needing, craving more.

Suddenly, without warning, the paddle is gone, replaced by your cock, thrusting into my cunt again, taking more of what I freely give. I no longer have control of myself. That is now in your hands and you take it all.

Fucking the cunt that belongs to you, you take it and you claim it as you have reached the end of what you care to give me and release your cum into the cunt that is spasming around your cock, milking it for all it will give and more, always more.

Finally, you finish, and pulling away, you lift me up as I no longer have the ability to stand. You move us to the couch because it is closer than the bed and slowly lower us to it, curling me up in your lap, holding me tight until I return from depths unknown, until I am back in reality and understand with a certainty that I am yours, that you will bring out of me all that you can and more than I could ever dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment