October 19, 2010

Where the Wilde Things Are

The beginnings are always the most difficult. This is not the beginning for us, though. Always, we have flitted together like two wild things touching to see where we stand and then away we go again. It's a dance between us. The time between this duet and the last has been too far apart and it is telling in the hug we share upon meeting.

As always, my place is behind and slightly to the right of you. It's never a thing of words between us. It simply is. Off we go to start our visit and I am told there is a surprise. I wait as patiently as I can, knowing that you will show me when you feel the time is right. There are a number of scenarios that go through my head during this time as you know my deepest, darkest desires. Desires I have seldom mentioned to anyone.

You mention a dungeon and I am giddy, thinking you are taking me somewhere public. There is another thought threading its way through my psyche wondering how you can do what I know we always do in a public place such as that and so I stay reserved, waiting to see. Very shortly I will find out exactly how wrong I was in my original assessment of your hint.

The house we pull up to is out of site of the road and is gorgeous. I'm glad I've decided to wear a dress and heels. It would not do me well to be seen at less than my best at your side.

We are led in and introduced. As soon as we have finished this, you lead me downstairs to the dungeon, which is indeed impressive. It appears this is to be a private play party. I am told to strip, which is done immediately, and then I am blindfolded and led to a stand which has cuffs attached for the wrists and ankles, causing my hands to be bound above my head and my legs to be spread wide.

My breathing immediately shallows in anticipation and desire. It has been too long since I have been in an environment which breathed as this one does. I feel the lash of your whip across my back and ass, causing me to make those chirps and squeals I'm well known for. I hear someone enter and sounds of approval come from those entering. You ask me if I can still handle as intense a session as I used to. I answer breathlessly that there is only one way to find out. Your amused laughter lets me know I have done well thus far.

You keep up your ministrations until you are satisfied that I am well warmed up for the continuation of the evening. You release me, not taking off the blindfold, and lead me over to the couch nearby and place me on my knees between the legs of the host for the evening, advising that I should be pleasing him since has been so gracious. I proceed with much excitement because it has been so long since I could be as free as you are allowing me to be tonight.

After a time, I am pulled away and led next to the host, to his spouse, who is eagerly awaiting my attentions. Here, I am in my element. Here I am confident in my abilities. Here, I am yours and must obey the instructions given me. You have my complete trust. I and the other girl provide the evening’s entertainment. I please her downstairs and then we are led upstairs where I am taken to a swing. Once placed in the swing, I now have the ability of being pleasing to more than one person.

Between her and others between my legs and my mouth pleasing others, I begin to lose track of time. I am floating and happily being used by you as you see fit those that appreciate what I have to give. At least I am floating until the swing turns under me and I almost fall halfway out. Luckily you are right there to catch me, showing me that you are watching over me.

The evening continues until you decide it is time for us to head home. The following days after this continue with a freedom I seldom am able to achieve. The time when I have to leave comes with a sadness that takes me by surprise and it is then I vow to not let our dance go with so long an interlude again.

There is more I might add to this but some of those memories I feel are mine alone to keep and should be kept that way. Maybe one day you'll be privy to them, but that won't be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment