October 19, 2010

Night at the Club

This night is one of teasing pleasure. A night for being naughty. I see you in the club, standing off to the side and watching the room with those brilliant blue eyes. You haven't noticed I'm here yet and so I stay out of your line of vision, while making my way to the dance floor. I'm in an adventurous mood. Finding a spot that is somewhat clear of others lost in the dancing, I start dancing by myself. If there had been a pole there, people would have gotten an even better show, but as it is they start getting a very good one. It's not difficult to do some dirty dancing by myself as all I have to do is think of you and it makes me crave your control, need you to use me.

Knowing the instant you see me, my dancing instantly becomes more seductive, trying to entice you with my body. My hands run up and down my body, my head sways causing my hair to run across my ass. My hips move fluidly from side to side, up and down, showing some of the limberness that is stored in this body that belongs to you. The red dress I'm wearing tonight doesn't leave much to the imagination and anyone close can see how hard my nipples are already. I continue swaying, dipping and moving with the music, drawing more and more attention.

The song ends and to the displeasure of some, I slowly make my way off of the floor, looking back to you, but not at you, and sashay towards the opposite side of the club. Along the way, there are men who walk up and say something, but you see me ignore them and continue on. You begin to follow, to see what surprises I have in store for the evening. Walking into the hallway at the back of the club, you see me disappear through a doorway, the door closing behind me.

Arriving at the door, you see a note that says to knock three times. After doing this, the door opens and a bouncer pulls the note off the door, lets you in and leaves, making sure the door is locked so no one else can get in. Looking around the room, you see a spanking bench, a cross and several other instruments of torture. There is also an armoire standing in one corner. In the other corner is a swing and in the middle of the room is a four-poster bed. Walking over to the armoire and opening it, you see floggers, paddles, canes and many other useful tools. Looking around to see where I might be hidden, a spotlight turns on and you see me tied naked with my hands above my head and my legs spread wide, a gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes.

Having heard the knocks and the bouncer leaving, I know it is you who are present, and my excitement builds further and my breathing becomes just a bit shallow. Keeping quiet and walking where you know you will make no sound only increases my senses and you see my head turning, trying to locate you. You creep up on me, taking your hand and running it across my breast and causing me to gasp and try to press my breast into your hand further. Backing off, you take the flogger you picked and run it lightly across my ass, letting me know what is about to happen. Then the flogger hits and I gasp. Again and again it hits, my excitement growing and my back and ass turning slightly pink. Having had enough of this, you set the flogger down and pick up your favorite paddle. Running it softly across my ass, you don't give me time to prepare for this one and you smack both ass cheeks softly before giving a hard smack to each side. Muffled yelping with each hit only spurs you on and you continue on for a few minutes more before stopping to give me a break to catch my breath. Taking a rabbit fur, you slowly run it across my ass and back until I have calmed a bit. Then I feel the claws tickling at my back and I know that it although it is rabbit fur I felt, it is a cat's claw. Whimpering and moving under your hands, you turn me into a thing of pleasure, dripping wet with need.

With the gag on, none of my begging for you to take me, to use me comes across as anything intelligible. You know what I'm doing, but you ignore it. You take out a crop and after running it up and down the outside of my legs, you start swatting from the inside of one thigh to the inside of the other. My juices running down my legs only cause this to sting more. Once you decide you are finished with that part, you back away and stay quiet, noticing that my head no longer turns in search of you. Picking up a knife, you head back to me and kneeling down, you very softly run the blade down my thighs. Still reacting to this, you know I'm not that far gone yet. As such, you run the tip across my nether lips, seeing my legs quiver and more of my juices leak out. As you are at just the right height, you run the blade across my ass cheeks, slowly and softly scratching letters into the flesh of one cheek then the other. Whimpers issue from behind the gag and finally you decide you have had enough of this portion.

Untying me, you pick me up and take me to the bed, tying me spread-eagle on the bed. Then you undress yourself and climb onto the bed, between my legs. Resting your cock just at the edge of my entrance, you hold yourself there for a moment before thrusting all the way in. Moaning into the gag, I strain to lift myself onto your cock even further. This, however, is not a night for that. You have other plans in mind. Thrusting into me hard and fast, you take me, not letting me have any pleasure. You cum inside me, then remove yourself to the side.

I feel movement on the bed and feel another cock press up against me, pressing inside me. Knowing this isn't you, I try to struggle a bit, quieting as I hear you near my ear. "Quiet, my pet. Tonight you are a fuck toy to be used as I see fit. Enjoy yourself and suck my cock while you get fucked by whoever I want," you tell me. Using these words that are trained to having me want your cock inside me only makes me crazier, taking this unknown man inside me while needing yours. You remove the gag and thrust your cock into my mouth, making me lick it clean before you start fucking my mouth as the other man fucks my cunt.

He cums and shortly after another cock is pressed at my entrance. Every so often you another, "keep it up, my pet." Feeling you so thick and hard in my mouth with someone else fucking me is only heightening my need for your cock to be inside my pussy, thrusting and taking me. Feeling the flicker of your cock, I know you are getting ready to cum and so I start licking and sucking even harder than before. I drink up your cum, making sure I catch everything and cleaning your cock off before you remove it. I am still getting fucked by unknown men and you stand off to the side, until you decide it's enough and tell the men to leave.

Now that we are alone, you walk back over to me and ask me, "Did you enjoy that, my pet?" Nodding my head yes, I plead for you to fuck me, to take me, to let me cum all over your cock. Chuckling, you climb on the bed again and enter me slowly, starting to move and thrusting your cock in and out of me. Straining against my bonds, I move against you as much as I can. Rubbing your cock over my g-spot, you look down at me and say, "CUM, BITCH!" I explode in orgasm, drenching your cock as I writhe and scream under you. Finally calming down a bit, the words that always follow an orgasm leave my lips. "I must obey and I will obey you for the rest of my life, Master, " I say.

You continue to fuck me and allow me to have several more orgasms before you cum again. Resting for a moment, you then get up and release me from my bonds before pulling up the cover and curling up next to me. You take off the blindfold and look into my now glassy eyes. "I love you, Master," I say softly and lift up to kiss you. You return the kiss, and then settle us both down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment