October 19, 2010

Frolicon

Oh wow. What can I say about this weekend? I had to come home yesterday but I got to stay from Thursday through yesterday morning/mid day and the experiences I had were just absolutely delicious.

I don't know how much I can speak of here and so I won't mention much until I've found out what is ok to post and what isn't. What I can say though, is that I actually classified myself as a multiple puddle of melty girly goo because I couldn't keep my feet on mutliple occasions. Luckily I had some awesome people holding me up and kept me from just completely becoming one with the floor.

This reaction is NOT due to any drinking or anything like that either. It's all due to stimuation of the mind/body in a few different ways, but combined into an exotic blend of feelings that causes the mind to become fuzzy and the bones to melt and is just... There is no truly descriptive way to make someone who hasn't been there understand.

I don't think I've ever squeed as much or squeaked/chirped/whimpered/moaned/made other yummy noises as I did this weekend.. at least not in memorable history. I remember at one point, I got into an elevator at the hotel and was like "YAY! Happy people!" The response I got was "YAY! Sexy people!" So I responded "YAY! Shiny, happy, sexy people!" The general consensus from everyone was one of agreement so I squeed. As this was a rather unexpected reaction, it caused much laughter to ensue which just made things even better. I also got to renew acquaintances with a wonderful friend I hadn't seen in a long time.

I am SOOOO grateful for those that are close to me and for those that I became close/er to this weekend and I hope that those people understand how truly special they are to me.

The whole experience was very unforgetable and I know for a fact that I will be going over certain things that happened and just reliving them a bit in my head for my own enjoyment and shiverage for quite a while.

Speaking of which... trails off as she gets distracted by memories of the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment