October 19, 2010

A Moment of Time with You

It's a Thursday night and I find myself alone, once again, sitting in front of the computer with the TV going for background noise. I decide that I can't let this become a habit and shut down the computer in search of more captivating activities.

Shoes and jacket on, I head down to the coffee shop on the corner, not far from my house. It's a small town and everything is close together, making it easier for some things and more difficult for others. The good part about it is that it is a tourist attraction and so we do get a nice variety of people which keeps things interesting.

I let the staff know I want my usual and find my seat in the corner of the shop, watching people as they pass through town, on their way to the inn or the bed-and-breakfast on the edge of town. Cuddled against the chill of the evening, they never see my jealousy at their nearness with each other.

The sunset here rivals any that could be found anywhere. At least that is the way I feel about it as I watch the pinks and purples swirl together at the edge of the sky. Becoming absorbed in my thoughts and the colors of the sky, I don't realize you've entered until you're sitting across from me, watching me, waiting to see how long it will take me to come out of my reverie.

Startled, I squeal, nearly upending the table along with myself and the chair I'm sitting in. You laughingly help to make sure nothing falls off and let me regain my composure before speaking. The energy that is always between us seems to crackle in the silence, sparking and pulling us towards each other.

It felt like it had been way too long since you had visited last, and indeed, it had been longer between this and the last one than is normal. I try to catch my breath, having difficulty with that as I always do when I'm near you. I refresh my memory of you, letting my eyes roam over your smiling face, your eyes shining so brightly, full of mirth and happiness. Your hair is longer than I remember it being last, so rich and full of life. I love to run my hands through it, letting its softness trail over my skin.

"You look healthy," I say softly, not sure if I should proceed further or what has happened to you while you've been gone. I never am, but it's one of the things that draw me to you. Your vitality is something that amazes me and I love the stories you tell of your travels and those you encounter along the way.

"I am. You look like you could use some company." You look at me appraisingly, as always, seeing more of me than anyone else ever has or ever cared to. I've never known how you could know me so well even though we get these too short moments with each other. You suggest going back to my place and I only now realize your baggage sitting beside your chair.

Remembering my manners, I get up and throw away my now empty cup, turning to pick up some of your bags. You give me the look you always do, letting me know I'm making things too difficult again, then lift up the handles and start rolling them towards the door, expecting me to follow. I always follow you. I could do nothing else where you are concerned.

We walk back to the house and I turn on the light in the foyer before stepping back to let you through the door. Setting down your bags, you close the door and turn to me, the burn in your eyes showing brightly now that we're alone. My hands move of their own accord, caressing the sides of your face, and then I move in to hug you, my face pressing into your neck, breathing in the smell of you.

I shudder with the depth of emotion I feel at being this close to you once again. Your smell invades me and takes over until I can smell nothing else but your scent. The scent that takes me under so deeply I feel like I'll never resurface. Your arms wrap around me and hold me close; giving me the touch I need so badly and get so rarely. My need and my desire for you climb to the surface so quickly I am swept away by them. Only your hand, which has crept up to grab a handful of hair at the base of my neck, reminds me where I am.

You pull my head back, reaching in to kiss me deeply, that simple act taking me, making me yours. Your lips seem softer than I remember and I lose myself even further into the kiss, letting you take it where you will. I am yours, with every breath, with every touch. "It doesn't matter where you go or who you are with. I am yours," I whisper, knowing it to be the deepest truth there could ever be.

"I love you," you whisper back, knowing those are just the words I needed to hear, before pulling back and taking your bags into the bedroom. I gather myself and head to the kitchen to make tea for us, pulling out your favorite snacks that I keep on hand for those impromptu visits you are known for making.

Setting the tea on the table, we get settled on the couch, snuggling against each other and filling each other in on what has happened during our time apart. This only makes the hunger for you stronger, but that is what you expected and you keep the conversation going until you can see I won't last much longer.

Taking my hands, you stand and pull me up, leading me to the bedroom. We walk through the door and you close the door behind us and tell me to change into the outfit you have placed in the bathroom. I walk in to find a gown of the most diaphanous fabric I have ever laid eyes on, hanging on the bathroom door. It shimmers in the light, such a dark red as though it were made of rubies.

In awe of your abilities to find such beautiful things, I change and then head back into the bedroom. The smell of fresh cut roses washes over me and the soft light of strategically placed candles washes over the room, creating dancing shadows in the air and against the walls. It makes it difficult to tell what is real and what is not. This is how you intended it and I make my way to the bed, not knowing which direction you will come from.

To my surprise, you are already on the bed, my hands feeling your soft skin first and then I see the glint of your eyes further up. "If you want me, come and get me my love," you say, teasing me with your voice. Knowing this for what it is, I plan on taking my time, teasing you ever bit as much as you tease and tantalize me.

My hands caress your legs, trailing kisses upwards behind them. My hair flows down and hides my face from you, leaving you to guess what will come next. I caress and kiss my way up your stomach, finding every inch of you has been uncovered while I was changing. The feel of you so soft under my fingers, I linger as long as I can before I have to move forward, to feel more of you. Every inch is as soft as or softer than the last.

I inch ever forward until I reach your lips and, kneeling over you, I kiss you deeply and passionately, showing my desire for you with my actions. No words are needed here in this room. I kiss my way down the side of your face to your neck. My teeth trail against pale skin, sinking in softly and causing you to moan and arch against me, your arms wrapping around me and holding me there.

I add a growl to the bite and feel you quiver under me, the scent of your arousal overcoming the roses. My right hand trails down to your breast, finding your nipple hard and erect already. My mouth follows, finding the nipple and licking it with the tip of my tongue before sucking on it, making you moan more under me.

My hand continues its path downwards, finding your nexus and lightly, my fingers play over you and cause you to squirm. My fingers move in closer to find you wet and ready, your clit firm and begging for attention. Knowing this, my mouth moves down to help my fingers. My fingers move to give my mouth room, making a place for them inside your pussy.

I lick and stroke your clit with my tongue, my fingers finding that special spot inside that you like them to touch so well. I know when I've found the right spot by your reactions. Your muscles clench my fingers as you arch against me, your hands in my hair, holding me fast against you. Your breathing quickens and your moans become mixed with whimpers as you rise higher and higher, closer and closer to the edge. Tonight is about you and I intend to make you enjoy every moment.

You get ever so close and I pull back, watching your breathing slow just a bit before beginning my assault anew, taking you ever higher. My left hand trails back up to your breast, caressing your nipple, causing more sensations to melt you further.

I continue teasing you until finally you can't take it anymore and growl at me to finish it. I plunge my fingers inside, stroking that spot as my mouth and tongue attack your clit, taking on a furious pace. You quickly ride to the edge and then over, bucking against me, your hands tangled in my hair and your cries lifting into the night air.

I continue, taking you over the edge again and again until I can feel you tiring and then I slowly bring you back down, letting you float as long as you wish. I snuggle against you, softly moving your hair out of your face and kissing your cheek. "You are wonderful and I am so lucky to have these moments with you. I love you," I tell you, my eyes drooping with sleepiness and knowing that the time you are with me will be filled with wonderful and spontaneous unforgettable moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment