October 19, 2010

The Pool Table

The pool table has been cleared of the balls that normally adorn it and restraints have been attached to the legs. First my legs are tied, with a spreader bar separating them at the ankles, then I'm bent over the top of the table with my arms stretched out and tied across the table. Once I'm arranged to You're satisfaction, You place the blindfold over my eyes, making sure its nice and tight so that I can't see anything. I hear You rustling around and then feel Your hand rubbing my ass cheek slowly, getting a feel for what You want to do first.

I feel the coldness of a wooden paddle slowly move across the spot Your hand previously occupied and then it is gone before smacking my ass and causing me to cry out. Again and again it lands, first one cheek then the other. Once my ass is pink, You stop and suddenly I feel the softness of rabbit fur soothing the heat.

Relaxing my muscles, the rabbit fur is now gone and has been replaced by the feel of suede strips across my back, stroking softly before being removed. There is silence for so long, I begin to wonder if You've left and then I feel the flogger hit hard across my back, causing a groan to erupt from my lips.

Finally, You have decided that You've had enough of that and I hear You set it off to the side. I feel Your hand on my ass, moving down from the top to reach between my thighs to check my wetness. It only takes a moment for You to realize that I'm dripping wet, just for You. Your hand moves away and I feel You position Yourself behind me as You thrust Your cock into me, swift and furious, with no mercy. Over and over You thrust into me, taking Your pleasure from me. Oh how long I have waited for this. Being unable to move because of how I am tied down, I use the only muscles I can to flex around Your cock, causing You to groan and fuck me harder. You continue for long enough that I know longer know where You end and I begin. I never want it to stop, my cries getting louder and louder with each thrust, until You finally tip me over the edge, again and again. It doesn't seem as if I can stop cumming, my cunt gushing over your cock. Finally, You decide its time for You to take Your pleasure and You tip over the edge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment