October 19, 2010

The Task

Knowing my task for the day must be accomplished before the end of the work day, I make my way to the bathroom on the floor of the building that is empty. My mind is already distanced from my surroundings as I enter the girls restroom and head to the stall with the most room. My hand is already sliding down my skirt as I enter, forgetting to lock the door behind me.

I raise my knee length skirt to my waist and pull my panties down to my knees. My eyes close as I place my hand against the cool tile wall to hold myself as my other hand reaches down between my legs, my fingers working my clit slowly at first as my imagination takes over. The feel of the silken thigh highs only increases my pleasure as my dampness increases.

Trying to keep quiet just in case anyone does happen to walk in is not working well as my fingers make wet sounds deep within my pussy, causing my clit to rise up and let me know it is there, aching to be touched and stroked. I oblige, making more wet sounds as my pleasure increases.

Suddenly, just as my frenzy is increasing, I hear the stall open and footsteps walk up behind me. I instantly freeze and turn my head to see who has interrupted my task. A blindfold is placed over my eyes before I can ascertain who it is and a hand pushes my head to face the wall once more. The blindfold is tied so that I cannot see anything and then hands reach down to undo the buttons on my blouse, exposing me to the cool air surrounding us. My nipples harden, and I can feel my thighs become increasingly damp.

"Did you think I would miss this, my precious? I know you too well and know what time you would choose to do this. I'm the one that made the suggestion. Do you not remember?" I shake my head, trying to remember when it was said, and fail, realizing it must have been placed as a post-hypnotic suggestion. This causes the reaction he was expecting has his hand reaches down to caress my ass cheek and he chuckles, hearing my sharp intake of air.

He gives me a light tap on first one cheek and then the other before settling in to make my ass the nice red color he prefers. Not knowing if he's locked the door or not makes everything that much sharper, that much more pleasurable and my moans turn to whimpers as I stand there, taking the ministrations of his hands.

His hands stop to carress each cheek, moving down to my thighs and then up the inside, checking my wetness to verify my reactions. "Good girl. You have responded VERY well. I think it's time for a treat." I hear him unbuckle his belt, unzip his zipper and then the slither of his pants as they slide down his legs.

My hips move of their own accord, rotating back towards him, as if urging him to hurry and fill me, ease the aching he has created. I feel his hands steady my hips, his cock pressing against my ass crack as he leans against me. "We're doing this in MY time, little one. Not yours. Remember who is in charge. Who is ALWAYS in charge."

"You, Sir. I am yours to do with as you will. I belong to you." I still my body, knowing he is waiting for my obedience before continuing. "Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience." I repeat my mantra over and over, standing still with him continuing to press his cock against me, reigning my impatience in with all of my will.

He moves, sliding his cock down and into me, thrusting hard and taking me fast, with no hesitation, no reluctance, no compassion to any discomfort I may be feeling. My moans and whimpers spur his passion as he continues to thrust, taking me and claiming me as his own. He pushes me against the tile, continuing to fuck me, causing me to cry out and push against him, losing any control of myself. He stirs the slut in me to beg him for more, to beg him never to stop.

He does not stop, even after causing me to cum for him over and over again, my cries reverbrating throughout the room. Eventually the only thing I can do is to beg him to take his pleasure of me. I am his to use, his to do with as he wishes. He growls in my ear, signalling me that he is getting close to his release and thrusts faster and harder than he had before. He moves my blouse off of my shoulder and bites down hard, causing me to cry out and cum again, my muscles clenching him as he cums as well.

Spent, we stand there for a few minutes, catching our breath. Finally he moves, taking a cloth over to the sink and wetting it. He brings it back, wiping me down, cleaning me up so that I can return to work as presentable as we can make me. Sitting me on the counter, he looks at me. "I guess it's a good thing I remembered to lock the doors, isn't it, my precious?"

Giggling, I blush. "Yes, Sir, I believe it is." My cheeks are flushed and my eyes are glassy as I look at him and smile the lopsided smile of afterglow. "Now then. YOU need to get back to work, and I have errands that must be completed. Be a good girla nd work hard for the rest of the day. Perhaps we can find another treat for you to have this evening?" He reaches down and kisses me deeply before letting me go and leaving the restroom.

I wait a few moments and then leave, taking the stairs back down to my floor, so that I have an excuse for the flushed cheeks. Everyone asks why I'm smiling so brightly. If only they knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment