October 19, 2010

Lady Ru'etha's Chakra for Women

I don't profess to be all that experienced with hypnosis and I cannot say that my experience will be the same as anyone else who has/will listen to this cd made by the wonderful Lady Ru'etha. This is only my recounting of what I thought of my first listening of it.

The cd comes with two parts, the first taking you to your safe place. The second part is more about the surrender.

I remember maybe half of the first part and then the next thing I remember is towards the end of the second part and being very, ahem, excited. Her voice, leading me through opening my chakras, giving my power to her and then taking me through to the end which was a mindblowing orgasm the likes of which I don't usually have by myself were just yummy.

I can't say if I fell asleep or if I went into trance or exactly what happened during the parts I don't remember, but I do know that after it was over, my brain was very scattered for a while. Even now I still have a warm fuzzy feeling that hasn't dissipated entirely.

All in all, I give it a HUGE thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment