October 19, 2010

Frolicon: The Extended Post (Maybe a bit TLDR after all...)

So many things happened in 40 hours that I'm hard pressed to write it all in something that isn't TLDR. I suppose that with this being the case, I'll just have to hit the highlights of my weekend and since it would take me all week to put everyone's names in here, please don't be offended if you are mentioned specifically. Those who were involved know who they are and I hope they know by now how much I love and appreciate them.

I got there Thursday night after work and was immediately immersed into a group of people that are some of the most wonderful that I have the greatest fortune to be close to. On top of that, I ran into another person that I'm thrilled to say I'm close to.

That night ended up blurring into a daze as bite after bite was placed upon my neck and nails were dug into my back and kilts danced in front of my eyes. Ah, kilts, they are a marvelous invention. There was also the elevator moment when I got pressed against the back of it and ravished for the short time we were alone (YUMMY!). And then a bite was placed upon my neck and a growl accompanying it sent my mind into a spin and that was when I officially became a puddle of melty girly goo. We trailed downstairs to the white couch of comfyness with me sitting in the floor up against one of my favorite people. About that time, a couple of other people I am happy to have met wandered by and stopped to cuddle for a few minutes before heading to bed. That was a lovely and wonderful surprise as well.

(I notice that I seem to be saying wonderful a lot. You'll just have to deal with that because there are only so many synonyms one can come up with for that word and my brain isn't functioning enough to think of them right now.)

I ended up being almost literally poured into bed that night and the following morning woke up still blissful from the previous evenings events. Much teasing was had between myself and another that day with more nails and more biting throughout the day involved. Then there was the accidental trancing of the waitress at dinner which resulted in the mishandling of my drink order and caused much laughter once we realized what happened.

A bit later there was the accidental trancing (or not so accidental on his part, I'm not sure about that yet, although I'm coming to suspect it not to be quite so accidental as I might have thought previously giggles and melts again) of the evening between someone and myself and also play time in the dungeon/play party with someone that caused me to go from puddle of melty girly goo to multiple puddle of melty girly goo and I had to be helped to the room because there was no way I would have made it on my own.

I had thought that night that I was still at least somewhat together, but that apparently isn't the case because I squee glomped someone when I thought I only snuggled up to them (which is perfectly ok, mind you) and then someone else fondled my breasticles and I have no working memory of that happening either! Ah well. The things that happen when we're all mind fuzzy happy. giggles

Saturday morning was a bit melancholy for me as I knew I had to go home that afternoon and leave the warm happiness I had become so close to so quickly. Before I left, though, there was some private trance time that was had which was QUITE enjoyable, if I do say so myself. And then to top it off, the shower after.. just.. mmmmm giggles and gets distracted Oh wait.. continues writing

I got my last minute cuddle time in with everyone while I could and said my goodbyes and made my way home. And even as long as this post is, there is still MORE that was not even put into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment