October 19, 2010

When They Don't Have a Clue...

Now, normally when someone messages me who doesn't have a clue about things involving kink, I usually kinda let them go easily. Every once in a while though, I just can't help myself... Here's an example of what I mean (I have removed his name):

(male Dom): Good Morning.

kibblesntits: good morning

(male Dom): How are you doing?

kibblesntits: tired, and yourself?

(male Dom): Not to bad.

(male Dom): I would like to ask you something?

kibblesntits: sure

(male Dom): Have you ever been tied before with another woman?

kibblesntits: yes I ahve

kibblesntits: have*

(male Dom): Nice.

(male Dom): How was it?

kibblesntits: fun

(male Dom): May I ask how were you two tied?

kibblesntits: standing spread-eagle side by side

(male Dom): Nice.

(male Dom): Were you two connected?

kibblesntits: one ankle and wrist

kibblesntits: and we were suspended so that we weren't actually standing on the ground

(male Dom): Nice.

(male Dom): Would you do it again?

kibblesntits: sure

(male Dom): But...with cuffs.

kibblesntits: of course

kibblesntits: cuffs were involved to begin with

(male Dom): Do you mind if I can here the story?

kibblesntits: I don't have the ability to tell it right now.. I'm on the phone

(male Dom): Oh!

(male Dom): Sorry/

(male Dom): When you are off?

kibblesntits: I am afraid that I do not know when I will be off the phone because I'm on the phone with my Master and his Master and his Mistress

(male Dom): Something happened?

kibblesntits: No.. this is my routine Saturday morning conversation and they have sometimes lasted all day

(male Dom): Sorry to hear that.

kibblesntits: I apologize but my Master and his Master and his Mistress have told me that I can no longer speak with you. I am sorry. Please have a good day.

(male Dom): Why?

kibblesntits: Because, as you yourself are a Dominant and should know this, my Master has authority over anything I do and if He says that I cannot speak with you, then I cannot do so. The whys and wherefors do not matter because it was a direct order

(male Dom): I guess this is a Good-Bye?

kibblesntits: Unfortunately it is. I did enjoy your company and I am sorry that I can no longer speak with you. I wish you luck in your journeys. Bye

(male Dom): Can we be friends at least?

kibblesntits: OK. Here's the deal. My Master's Master's Mistress has decided that since you want to talk to me so badly, you can only do so, if you are submissive to me

(male Dom): hmmmmm.....

(male Dom): I will think about it.

kibblesntits: Alright. Send me your decision once you have made it.

kibblesntits: Can you please copy and paste our conversation so that I may send it to my Master for verification that we actually did hold this chat

(male Dom): Sure.

kibblesntits: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment