October 19, 2010

O.M.G. What a Night!

I did not realize how truly much I needed a good beating until last night. To everyone involved, I want to thank you. I am currently relishing the lingering effects, including those of yummy soreness when I sit down. I can't tell you how many times I've wiggled while sitting, just to remind myself of last night. giggles

And now that the night is over, I find myself wanting more. It was way too long before this that I had had a good beating. Between the metal claws/scratching, violet wands, hands, dragon's tail, fangs/biting, bewbie kisses, water bottles (those who were involved will know what I'm talking about with this one), hair pulling, kissing, pressure point pressing, and just general wonderful yummyness of the atmosphere/energy involved, I am a very happy kitten.

Just... well.. thank you. giggles and goes back to wiggling in her seat

No comments:

Post a Comment