October 19, 2010

Sweet Moments

Drowning in desire, I kneel before you, awaiting your next command. Hands come down, surrounding the sides of my face as you lift my head to look up at your face.

"I love you, my little one. NEVER forget that."

"And I love you, Master. You are my One. I will never forget THAT."

You kiss me hard, showing your desire for me in one long breathtaking kiss. We finally break for air after so long that I don't know where you begin and I end. You pull me to my feet and lead me to the bedroom where I see you've laid out everything, prepared everything for us.

You lay me on the bed, face down, with my arms and feet to each corner of the bed. Next comes the cuffs, followed by the rope, binding me so that I have only a little room to wiggle. And now, you're blindfolding me, making it tight so that I can't wiggle out of it, even though I wouldn't do that to begin with. I enjoy it to much to try to get out of it.

You move your hands across my body, trailing them down my arms to my back, then to my hips and ass, trailing your fingers around the bottom, where my ass cheeks meet my legs, in that oh so sensitive crease, then down my legs, thighs to my calves, ankles and then my feet. Then you move back up, your hands stopping to knead my inner thighs, getting so close to my nexus but never touching. You continue upwards to my shoulders, petting my head a bit afterwards.

I feel you move off of the bed and hear you move to the implements you have laid out. I can't hear which one you choose, so I lie still and await whatever you decide to do next. I am yours and at your mercy, as I should be.

I feel the fingers of suede trail down my back, teasing, tempting, hinting at the things to come. You swing, and I feel the flogger hit my back, causing the air to "ooomph" out of me, and I sigh happily. It's been too long since last we played. You continue flogging my back, buttocks and thighs until I've relaxed and warmed up enough for you to move on to the next choice. Then you stop and move away from me again.

I realize you've chozen the paddle when I feel the rabbit fur caress my butt cheeks and thighs before you turn the paddle over and start lightly smacking one cheek and then the other, moving to my inner thighs and then, SURPRISE! You smack my left cheek hard, causing me to eep. The rabbit fur caresses me again and I feel the hardness of the paddle rest for a second before it smacks down on the spot where it rested.

I can tell it's been a long time since we played because I start floating, just on that little bit of play. You continue paddling until my ass is nice and pink. After that, you move away again. You're gone so long this time, I start to vaguely wonder where you've gone. I'm not worried about it though because I trust you. If you want to leave me tied up, you will, but you will be back. Of that I have no fear.

I can feel the coldness of the cane as it presses into my thigh, preparing me. Then the stinginess comes with each thwack as it hits, driving me higher and higher, chirps bursting from my lips, my hips straining to reach the next hit.

Suddenly it stops, replaced by more softness, rubbing those stinging stripes on my ass and thighs. This is replaced by your hand, caressing me and reaching, touching my nexus, you can feel how dripping wet I am.

Satisfied with that, you move away again, your hand replaced with a wharteberg wheel across my back, moving up and down, side to side, and crossways before moving down to my ass. Shivering, I sigh and moan with desire. You continue moving down to my ass, which is VERY sensitive now. Lightly teasing, this part is more about pleasure than pain. You want to drive me wild, make me ache for you and only you. You're succeeding well.

My soft moans turn into small whimpers and chirps. You've decided I've gone far enough and it's time for more. You loosen up the restraints on my legs just enough that I can pull them under me and get into position, with my ass in the air, to which you have to help me in order to accomplish this.

Once done, I feel you get onto the bed, my breathing shallow with need and desire. With you between my legs, I can feel the head of your cock just barely touching my opening as you savor the moment before thrusting your cock into me, taking me, claiming me as yours and yours alone. Your cock slides smoothly inside because of how wet I am and you start thrusting so hard and fast that the only sound is our breathing and my moaning and the slap of flesh against flesh.

So ready am I for you, that it only takes moments before I cum, gushing over your cock, my voice loud in your ears as you continue thrusting, causing me to fall over that edge over and over again.

Finally, I can feel you getting close, your control slipping, until you fall over the edge as well, thrusting wild and furious, out of control.

You rest for a few minutes, catching your breath, before getting off the bed, removing the cuffs and then crawling into bed and curling me up beside you.

Its a while longer before I come back down from the clouds to find you there, your arms wrapped around me, breathing softly into my neck.

"Welcome back precious."

"Thank you, Master. For everything. I love you."

"And I love you too, little one."

No comments:

Post a Comment