October 19, 2010

Flight or Fight?

Ok, so I don't know why, but I was thinking this morning about the episode of Night Court where this girl was dating two guys and they wanted her to choose between the two of them. They had gone into the judge's office with the judge and during the conversation, one of the men backed down and told the other he could have the girl.

Now per "normal" society, the guy that gave up the girl is the bigger man because he thought about her happiness over his own. And so, he gives up the girl, to leave her with the other guy and deal with the pain of no longer having her.

Looking at this from my perspective, there's a few things that bother me about this situation. Being a submissive, and slightly sadistic, I have always had that vision in my head of having a guy fight to have me.. kinda makes a gal like me feel cherished to know that he would.. but then there's the poly side of me that says, "Well why shouldn't I be able to have both??" That of course just tickles me because it makes me think of being sandwiched in bed.. of course there's the other end where I wouldn't mind having a guy on one side and a girl on the other, but thats another story for later.

Back to the girl with two guys situation. In that episode, neither guy wanted to share the girl. Why is this? What makes it so that when a guy has a girl, he doesn't want to share her with anyone? I don't get that. To me, its like having something wonderful and then showing it to others and saying, "Ha ha, you can't have any.. neener neener." I would rather share something wonderful like that and say, "Here, have a taste.. you can't have it all, but you can have a little." But then, I've had men tell me they wouldn't want to share me with anyone else. When I ask them why, they say its because I'm special. It confuses me when they say this. In some ways it makes me think they're saying it just so that they can get what they want, but then at the same time, it makes me feel confined.

In the context of a D/s or M/s relationship, the Master/Dom usually has the say-so of who the girl gets to fuck/have sex with, if anyone. If the Master/Dom says she can't have sex with anyone but him, then she has to abide by that rule. But if he turns around and has sex with someone else, does that mean she isn't enough? Does that mean that the Master/Dom isn't satisfied in the relationship? Personally, I think thats BS. My way of thinking is that if he gets his share, I should have mine too. Maybe I'm thinking with my invisible dick on that one and pulling my dominant streak out of my ass, but I just don't think it is right to do that to a submissive. Now I'm sure others will disagree with me on this, but this is only the way "I" feel about it. I dunno.. I just think that if that is the way its going to be done, that it should definitely be agreed upon by both parties in the relationship. I just know I could never go for a one-sided type of deal like that.. but then I'm just a greedy little slut....

No comments:

Post a Comment