October 20, 2010

Life Is Splended

Someone mentioned to me today that I seem to be extroardinarily happy. After thinking on it for a while, I realized how true this is. The epiphanies I've had recently have re-awakened me, so to speak. I am surrounded by some of the most wonderful people a girl could ever wish for.

My life isn't perfect, nor will it ever be, but for the moment, I am working to better myself and create a business with my associates that could turn into my (dare I say it?) dream job. I have also decided to get a tattoo. The design has yet to be worked out but it will be something small, in a place that I can keep from showing at work so as not to get into trouble there. Depending on how my day job goes, I will be trying to get back into school for spring quarter next year. So, between that and my day job (providing it still exists by the first of the year), the business I'm taking part in, my family and those closest to me kink-wise, I'm a very busy person recently.

Life for me is going well right now. I feel truly happy with where I stand with my loved ones and I just want to say thank you to those that have lifted me up recently and shown me again who I really am. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment