October 23, 2010

Age DOES play a part...

I was watching Harry Potter on TV today Yes, I know. Such a shocker! But it started me thinking how in all of the fantasy books and stories regarding wizards and users of magic, the strongest, most knowledgeable wizards/witches are those that are older. It's not just that they're stronger. It's that they're wiser and have more control over powers uncomprehensible by those of a younger age.
In the light of this discovery, it turns my attention to real life. It makes me think of those like myself that seek out people older than me to be with, to tie myself with. This very thing is the reason why I prefer to be with someone/people older than myself. That is not to say there aren't those few who are close to my age that I won't be with, but those people are few and far between. I have a very difficult time dealing with the follies of youth. While I understand that I myself have been there and done those foolish things, I prefer to be with someone who can right me when my ship has turned itself in the wrong direction.
Someone who is my age is very rarely going to be able to show me the error of my way because I have little faith that they truly know the right way. That sounds so wrong now that I've written it out, but it's true. If someone is trying to give me advice and they HAVEN'T been down a path similar to mine or the direction I'm heading in, how can they truly understand?
If I am speaking with someone who is older than me, I can be almost certain they've had something similar happen to them at one point in time. They are wiser than I am. They have more control over themself (at least they should have but that is another story entirely). If I have seen the actions of said elder and know them to be of an honorable nature, with my best interest at heart and not just wanting me to do something that may be bad for me but good for them, then I will willingly, without hesitation go that route. Those that do not have my best interest at heart may at first seem sincere, but they always out themselves in the end. The ones that have been in my life the longest are the ones I've realized are there to stay and I couldn't be less happy about it.
I've come to realize over the past month or so how truly lucky I am to have those around me that accept me for the promiscuous piece of gooey girly flesh that I am. There have been those that have tried to mold me in the shape they wished me to be, which is not what I am. Those people are no longer a part of my life. Those that accept me for who I am and love me for being me are the only ones I wish to be surrounded by. In return I guarantee to be the same with them.
If you can be with me while I'm in a sex swing, holding my head up so I don't bend the swing in half while someone else does various dirty things to me, and love me through it all, then you're doing a good job. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment